BANANA AVOCADO MASK
It doesn’t sound appetizing at all, but you aren’t supposed to eat it. Instead, slather your hair in this rich mask to bring back its luster.
- 1 medium banana
- 1 egg
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp buttermilk
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Mash banana, egg and avocado in a small bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Apply to hair from roots to tips.
- Leave in for 30 minutes and then wash out with a moisturizing shampoo.
- Double the recipe for long hair.
- Use twice a month to maintain healthy hair.
YOGURT HAIR MASK
For dry, frizzed out hair, this recipe will bring back the moisture, leaving your hair silky and manageable.
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup plain organic yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Beat egg white until frothy.
- Mix with yogurt and mayonnaise.
- Massage into wet hair.
- Cover with plastic shower cap or plastic wrap.
- Leave in for 30 minutes, then wash out with a mild shampoo.
- Rinse with very cold water.
- Use monthly to moisturize hair.
This series has been sponsored by Depilex F-8 Islamabad, join their social media: