Blackheads are caused due to various reasons like oil deposits, unclean skin surface and pollutions. Hormonal changes at the time of pregnancy or menstruation in women, using oil-based creams, humidity and stress are some other causes.
- Fresh air, sunlight, leaving a stress-free life, drinking enough water, not eating junk foods, refined sugar products, meat, excess diary products are good for your health and prevents you from Blackheads
- Herbal tea is a good replacement for strong tea and caffeine and has no side effects.
- Let your skin breath, no makeup or less makeup enhances your natural beauty and keeps you away from various skin problems. Love yourself and your skin, use maximum natural and home products and do regular yogic exercise, pranayama, and meditation as it improves blood circulation. All your skin problems will be cured by these safe ways.
Treatment for Blackheads
Once awareness, knowledge and positive attitude are important during blackhead treatments:
- Mild soaps and cleanser are good for keeping the skin surface clean and oil free. Proper knowledge and information about skin care, and medication under experienced doctors or skin specialist brings effective results.
- Always use natural herb-based cosmetics as they are not oil based.
- Keep a good balance of rest and work.
- Never squeeze the Blackheads because it causes skin infection.
- For Blackheads removal there are medicated Blackheads removal strips available in the market, which clears the skin pores effectively, but read all the instructions carefully before trying anyone of them.
- Don’t use oil-based creams.
- Keep your skin healthy let them breathe, use minimum makeup.
- Use natural face scrub for removing dead skins.
- Skin pores gets clogged by infection and dust. Use warm water for washing skin as it opens the skin pores.
- Always keep your skins clean and use natural face wash.
- Always drink fruit juices and water as it hydrates your skin and keep skin pores dirt free and prevent you from various skin infections.
- Use antibacterial soaps like neem soaps, keep your towel and pillow clean
Home remedies for Blackheads – How to Get rid of Blackheads
Given below home remedies are easily available in every kitchen. They are very effective for removing Blackheads and have no side effects:
- Your aim should be on keeping your skin oil free to prevent it from Blackheads. There are various natural cleansers available at home, which you can easily apply on the affected area to get rid of black heads
- Mix fuller’s earth or multani mitti and gulab jal (rose water) and use this face pack on normal skin. This face pack will make your skin smooth and will remove Blackheads. This is one of the best home remedies for blackheads.
- Make a paste using water and radish seeds apply it on blackheads, allow it to dry then wash it off. They are safe and effective skin treatments. This home remedy is helpful in to get rid of blackheads
- Paste of (baadam) almond powder, (multani mitti) fuller’s earth, and glycerin soap are very effective in Blackheads removal.
- Another good home remedy for blackhead removal treatment is using (dahi) curd and (kali marich) black pepper—Make a thick paste using one table spoon black pepper and curd. Apply this paste over the effected area and let it dry for 10 minutes then wash your face with cold water.
- Green tea face scrub is also good solution for Blackheads removal.
- Fenugreek leaves (methi leaves) have many advantages and various skin and body problems are treated easily by taking it in raw form, in cooked form or you can use fenugreek leaves and water paste for Blackheads removal.
- Lime juice and drumstick leaves paste is also very helpful in treating Blackheads.
- Paste of cinnamon and limejuice or a paste of haldi (turmeric) powder and dhaniya (coriander) leaves are also very effective home remedies for removing Blackheads. This is one of the important home remedies for blackheads.
- Paste of yoghurt and oatmeal helps in curing Blackheads—Make a paste containing 2-3 tablespoon yoghurt, oatmeal 1-2 tablespoon, jetun tail (olive oil) and lemon juice 1 tablespoon each, and thoroughly mix the paste in a container or grinder. Apply the paste over Blackheads and let it dry, then wash your face using cold water. This remedy is useful to get rid of blackheads
- Take grapes pulp and apply it on blackhead affected area, let it dry for 15-20 minutes, and then wash your face with warm water.
- Cucumber is very refreshing when taken in any form. Blend the cucumber in a grinder, apply the cucumber paste on face and let it dry, then wash your face using cold waster. It is an effective treatment for removing Blackheads.
- Make a paste using vinegar and cornstarch, apply on blackhead affected area and let it dry for sometimes, then using warm water easily wash your face. This is one of the useful home remedies for blackheads.
- Make chandan (sandalwood) face pack using sandalwood and rose water apply this face pack on Blackheads affected area and let it dry, then wash your face with cold water. It will remove Blackheads and will keep your skin cool.
Never remove Blackheads forcefully by your hands as it causes skin infection and open a room for severe acne growth. There are various blackhead remover strips available in the market, if you want to go for this remedy its fine, however consult a skin specialist before using them.
This series has been sponsored by Depilex F-8 Islamabad, join their social media: