Pimples are nothing but a tiny little infection in the skins pores. They are a produced as a result of a bacterium that lives on the surface of your skin. This bacterium is harmless until it gets into the pores of the skin. When you try to break the pimple the bacterium and pus can spread underneath the skin to form new pimples. If you keep on disturbing the pimple you can also end up with scars. The best way to get rid of pimples is to hide its presence and let it subside on its own without disturbing it too much.
There are number of simple steps to get rid of pimples quickly. These are some of the simple steps that can be followed regularly.
- Apply ice to the pimples few times a day. This will reduce the swelling and will try to make the pimple less noticeable.
- Toothpaste can be applied to the pimple which again reduces the swelling and helps you to get rid of the pimples the next morning.
- Drink a lot of water. This facilitates removal of toxins from body.
- Try to avoid junk food and also eatables containing excess sugar and vegetable oil.
- Another way to get rid of pimples is the use of garlic. Massage the garlic on your face few times a day for about a week.
- The best away to get rid of pimples is to eliminate stress. Once stress level goes down its easier to get rid of pimples fast.
- Regions that are prone to pimples must be washed with a cleanser at least twice a day.
- Avoid oil based moisturizers and makeup.
- Consult a dermatologist and ask them for a pimple cream.
- Sleep well in the night as it strengthens the immune system to fight off bacteria and other infection.
Getting rid of pimples quickly is not always easy in a short amount of time. Maintaining overall skin health is very important. The tips given above can make you hide the pimples until they disappear on their own. Pimples are embarrassing and one really gets frustrated when trying to get rid of them. There are many effective ways to get rid of pimples fast. By following these steps mentioned above you will have a beautiful and healthy skin.
This series has been sponsored by Depilex F-8 Islamabad, join their social media: