Hair tangles are basically when your hair is not lying neatly against each other but instead mixed up all over the place. Tangles can appear as hair that’s knotted around each other or hair that’s matted due to lack of combing.
Causes of Hair Tangles
Learning tangled hair solutions requires that you understand the causes of hair tangles in the first place.
Hair tangles are causes by not combing your hair regularly, washing with your hair piled on your head, letting the wind blow your hair all over, sleeping without hair protection and not using moisturizing, detangling hair products.
Fortunately, there are many things you can to do remove tangles should this happen to you occasionally or regularly.
If you want to remove tangles with the least amount of hair loss, you must have patience and the right tools.
- If your hair is tangly while wet, you should take a wide-tooth comb and detangle your hair under the shower head.
- For additional detangling, apply hair conditioner and detangle under the shower head. Detangling under the shower head is probably the most effective of all tangled hair solutions.
- If your hair is already dry and you endure some tangles from wind or sleeping, take some hair serum and apply it to your hair. Then gently detangle with a wide-tooth comb section by section. Always remove tangles section by section.
- If you tangle your hair while combing or brushing, don’t yank the comb or brush from your hair. Instead, carefully remove each individual hair strand by strand from the tool. Don’t try to reverse the direction of the comb or brush. This typically just causes more tangles.
- If your hair is tangly due to using hair spray or other styling products, wet your hair first and detangle under the shower head. Detangling under the shower-head works for almost any type of hair tangles!
This series has been sponsored by Depilex F-8 Islamabad, join their social media: