Some people are afraid of doing facial exercises, because they think, facial fitness only increases wrinkles and makes them deeper: “You make the same things, which cause wrinkles on the face!”. Facial exercises do not cause wrinkles. Quite the contrary, they tone facial muscles and let you look younger without any surgery. The most important thing here is to do them correctly. It does not matter, how good your skin care is and what creams and masks you use, if you do not firm up your face muscles, your face look will still depend on your age. A truly ageless face skin can be achieved only by two regular procedures: good skin care and facial exercise.
Why Facial Exercises are Good
Facial exercises provide blood flow to the skin and, thus, make your skin elastic andremove toxins. You can start exercising at whatever age, it is never late. Maybe you are reading about facial fitness for the first time – it is because such an easy and financially unprofitable, but effective procedure is not promoted as much as, for example, skin care products. For those, who already know, how good facial exercises are and want more effective exercises or just want to try them, here is one more exercise, which helps to get rid of the unhealthy and tired look caused by the bags under eyes.
Get Rid of Bags under Eyes
The Following exercises help get rid of dark circles under eyes. Some of them are also effective for a good eyesight.
- Sit down straight and close you eyes, take a minute to relax. Then lift your eyebrows, hold them in this position for two seconds (make sure you are stretching your upper eyelid during this) and weaken them for another two seconds. After this open your eyes widely, stay so for two seconds. Repeat these two positions one by one 10 times.
- Sit straight and close your eyes. Look down, then in two seconds look up, then, again, in two seconds look down and so on. Make it rapidly. All this should be done with closed eyes. Make 10 repetitions.
- Sit straight with open eyes. Look down, then look up, than left, then right. Hold your pupil in each position for one second. Repeat the cycle 10 times. By the way, these eye movements are a good eye exercise, for example, for those, who sit by PC all day long staring at the screen and whose eyes get tired of it.
- Sit down straight. Open your eyes. Put the index finger and the long finger of your right hand under the right eye, right to the zone, where bags and dark circles appear. Make the same with your left hand fingers. Lift your fingers by only the muscle of your lower eyelids. Do not press your fingers too much. Make 20 repetitions.
- After this eye exercises lay down and close your eyes, give your eyes five minutes to relax, they have deserved it.
Please, do not forget, that only regular exercises will provide good results. Once you have achieved the result, maintain it by doing the same exercises. You can also do exercises helping get rid of lines around the lips.
This series has been sponsored by Depilex F-8 Islamabad, join their social media: